martedì 19 aprile 2011

Scipponews 2011

Hello world!
here some little updates.


_FRESH NEW MIX SESSION


For my first 30 years I made a special djset with 30 electronic stuff I like.
You can stream on my Play.fm page or Mixcloud page or, if you want the mp3 format, you can download it here.


 
     








_ONEANDFIFTY PROJECT


New stuff for my side-project One&Fifty (if you miss my first ep you can download for FREE on Bandcamp); I'm working on other tracks to include in another free ep.
Now you can listen these two new tracks:


  One&Fifty - After the night comes always the morning by Danny Lo Scippo // 1:50




_NEW EP


Last but not least, I hope my new ep on Back Home see the light later this summer! It will be called "Pads & Potatoes EP" with three new tracks from me and two special remix from Matthys and Robottino.
I'm very excited for it and hope to share with you some clip in the future. 




_FOLLOW ME


IF you like my music follow me in the social network world (Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, MySpace...) or write me two lines on my mail.


...and, as always, sorry for my google english ;)


danny

Nessun commento: